Friday, August 8, 2014

Bollywood Style diva #Nargis Fakhri meets home makeover contest winners

Bollywood Style diva #Nargis Fakhri meets home makeover contest winners
Portico New York, leading home fashion brand, launched a home make over contest. Bollywood Style diva Nargis Fakhri met one of the winners of the Home Makeover Contest, selected out of a nationwide online contest run by Portico New York.
 “It was great meeting the winner,  I was as excited as her.  I am grateful you took me on board for this”, exclaimed Nargis. She also revealed some of her bedroom secrets as she said, “My bedroom is quite sensual. The color of my bedroom is mauve with wood brown which are earthy colors. When decorating my home I would first take colors into consideration. Colors are really important for me . My living room is yellow in color and makes me happy and cheery each time I enter home. I would also give importance to the bedding, the fabric and the prints while decorating my bedroom. ”
Speaking on the occasion, Arunanshu Agarwal, Director, Creative Portico Pvt. Ltd. said, “This is part of our mission to make Indian homes fashionable. To take the beauty of the ramp and move it to the comfort of people’s homes with innovation and creativity. The potential for individual expression is huge and home makers are now using their bedrooms to express themselves.  Portico New York would like to facilitate this change though our campaigns and our distinct and varied product ranges.”
Vishwanshu Agarwal, Director, Creative Portico Pvt. Ltd. said, “Portico New York caters to individual aspirations to ensure their homes look and feel fashionable and expressive. In this changing landscape, Portico New York is ushering in global fashion into Indian homes with style. The Style Makeover contest is one more step in that direction”