Thursday, May 7, 2015

@SunnyLeone and @RannvijaySingha in #MTV Splitsvilla 8 promo video launch

In Splitsvilla’s 8 fun music video, Love Guru Sunny Leone giving love tips to Ranvijay Singh song called “What Women Love” to promote the upcoming show MTV Splitsvilla 8 which they are co-hosting this time.


Sunny Leone is hosting this show for the second time, said, “It’s great that I have Rannvijay with me on the show this time. I’ve seen him on ‘MTV Roadies’ and I know he can be tough as nails and a stickler for discipline, but also has a goofy fun side to him.”

Rannvijay Singh said, “Sunny Leone was a gorgeous surprise who added a lot of oomph and charm to the last season of ‘MTV Splitsvilla’. I’m really excited to be working with her this season. She’s known for her professionalism and her ‘sunny’ attitude, and I think we’ll get along very well working together.”