Tuesday, January 12, 2016

@iamsrk unveils 'Shades of #Bengal' in #Kolkata



Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, along with Ram Mehrotra, VP Sales and Marketing, Decorative Paints, Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited,unveiled the book and introduced Nerolac Pearls Emulsion Paint on Monday, 11th January 2016 at a glittering ceremony in Kolkata.'Shades of Bengal' is a unique coffee table book that brings to life the colorful and vibrant culture and heritage of the state of West Bengal.Commenting on the launch of ‘Shades of Bengal’, Brand Ambassador and Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan said, “My love for Bengal is a well-known fact. The vibrant spirit of this city always amazes and inspires me to keep coming back for more. I am pleased that Nerolac, a brand that I have been associated with shares my love of the city and has decided to make me a part of this celebration of the spirit of Bengal. I sincerely hope Nerolac’s ‘Shades of Bengal’ will inspire many more of you to add color to your lives and keep the spirit alive.”