Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Management quota scrapped in nursery admissions in delhi

Delhi government has decided to scrap management quota in the admission system of  private schools in Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said the decision was taken to bring more transparency in the admission process.Leaving the 25% quota for the economically weaker section/disadvantaged groups (EWS/DG) category, there will be no other quota for admission. The remaining 75% seats will have to remain open for the general category.