Wednesday, November 25, 2015

India's Urvashi Rautela is all set for the #MissUniverse2015 in #LasVegas

Urvashi Rautela who hails from Uttarakhand is all set to begin her journey towards the prestigious Miss Universe 2015 title.Talking about her preparations, Urvashi says, “I am extremely ecstatic to be able to represent my country at this prestigious International pageant called Miss Universe. It’s a big responsibility for me and I am going to deliver my best.  India has witnessed two beauties being crowned in the past and I am hoping to bring the glory back to the country. I would also like to thank the Miss India Organization for all their support and together, we have left no stone unturned for the preparation of this pageant. I hope to live up to the nation’s expectations.”


Scheduled to be hosted at the world’s entertainment capital, Las Vegas, USA, the 63rd edition of the pageant will host 82 beauties from across the globe to compete for the title of Miss Universe 2015. The winners of the pageant will be announced in an alluring Grand finale on the 20th December. The Winner of this pageant will receive a cash prize of $50,000/-