Sunday, March 6, 2016

Gorgeous @kritisanon at the #French global beauty retailer @Sephora_India #Bangalore store launch

Bollywood Actress, Kriti Sanon launched the store at forum mall in Bangalore yesterdat amongst great cheer and festivities. The gracious fashion icon was seen sharing her must-do beauty tips with her five favourite Sephora Collection cult products – Colour Reveal Lip Balm, Mineral Foundation and Compact, Express Nail Enamel Remover, Smart-Liner, Colour Liplast and Outrageous Mas​​​​cara.


Speaking on the occasion, Kriti said, “Sephora is one of my all-time favourite stores! Every time I’m travelling abroad, I make it a point to visit the store and stock on my beauty essentials. I am ecstatic that the brand is now available in Bengaluru and can’t wait to get my hands on some of their iconic products. It was fantastic to see the energy and enthusiasm amongst the waiting crowds that were excited to rush in to get their beauty fix!”
French global beauty retailer Sephora is home to a curated  assortment of 200 world-class brands – including beauty classics, cult favourites, emerging collections and Sephora’s own private label – Sephora collection.