Sunday, December 18, 2016

Is @MissSupraOrg 2016 @SrinidhiShetty7 the next Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in making?

These are some unmistakable similarities between them.Booth come from the same region of southern Karnataka Mangaluru.Both speak the same language Tulu.Both are beautiful and extremely articulate.Both started their early career in modeling.And they both love dancing.


In 1991 the former won an international supermodel contest (organised by Ford) and in 1994 Miss India World and Miss World Pageant, held that year in Sun City, South Africa. The other girl has just returned from Krynica Zdroj in Polland after winning the title of Miss Supranational 2016.
A man can conquer the world with love and compassion and a woman needs to keep her life simple and not to make it complicated feels Srinidhi Shetty the title winner of Miss Supranational 2016. Answering a question on what a man can learn from a woman and what a woman can learn from a man during a press interaction in Bengaluru yesterday. Lost her mother at the age of 15 due to cancer 'Srinidhi' an BE electrical and electronics engineer graduate from Jain University School of Engineering & Technology (JUSET) Bengaluru, is an ex-employee of Accenture the global IT/Technology firm. 'I have taken a conscious career decision to peruse a career in the field of glamour and entertainment. And I feel with only passion and hard work one can succeed,' she added.
Victory in her eyes and joy in her heart, Srinidhi said “I am on the 7th cloud and can’t believe this happened. Winning the prestigious Miss Supranational 2016 pageant is a very proud moment for me, my family as well as my country. I am very happy for the support of my family, friends and fans that supported me through this journey. This wouldn’t have been possible without the support of my well-wishers.”