Sunday, August 3, 2014

#Gita in school curriculam!

Supreme Court judge Justice AR Dave has raked up a new controversy by suggesting  Mahabharata and Bhagwad Gita should be introduced to children in their school curriculum. He was speaking in Ahmedabad at an international conference on 'contemporary issues and challenges of human rights in the era of globalisation.'"Somebody who is very secular... so called secular will not agree... Had I been the dictator of India, I would have introduced Gita and Mahabharata in class one. That is the way you learn how to live life. I am sorry If somebody says I am secular or I am not secular. But if there is something good, we have to get it from anywhere," Justice Dave said. Justice
Markandey Katju has objected to Justice Dave's statement to teach Gita and Mahabharat in schools.